New Glasgow Nightbus starts 25 August
McGill’s have announced a new-look Glasgow Nightbus network every weekend, starting Friday night 25th August.
Five routes will run across the city after midnight with last buses at 3:45am. Each route will run every hour.
- N3 > Glasgow – Shawlands – Thornliebank – Nitshill – Pollok > replaces FirstBus N57
- N4 > Glasgow – Shawlands – Eastwood – Newton Mearns > replaces FirstBus N38
- N6 > Glasgow – Anniesland – Scotstoun – Clydebank > replaces FirstBus N6
- N38 > Glasgow – Ibrox – Paisley > replaces FirstBus N9
- N60 > Glasgow – Maryhill – Drumchapel > replaces FirstBus N60
We’ll share full details as soon as we get them. 🚍